The Holy Trinity Library seeks to preserve our faith and heritage by providing our church community with access to books on Orthodoxy, Greek history, culture, and literature.
The library, established in 1992 in memory of Elias Canelos, currently has over 2,500 volumes for adults and children. Books may be signed out and borrowed with care for a period of four weeks. The library is open every Sunday after church and during the week by appointment.
Contributions may be made to the library to purchase and dedicate books in memory of, or in honor of, a loved one. Donations are noted bimonthly in the Trinitarian, along with a wish list of books which the library committee would like to add to the library's collection.
Cleo Canelos (Director): 914-686-3005
Denise Graf: 914-921-1475 firstname.lastname@example.org
Sophia Gragnani: 845-357-2597 email@example.com